Apantac continues to expands its line of MT HOOD and MAZAMA signal processing and extension solutions and is launching ten new products at ISE, stand 11 N67.
New to the MT HOOD series:
• HDBaseT extender and receiver set with Ethernet and Power over Ethernet (POE)
• 4x4 and an 8x8 HDMI Matrix switch
• Dual Head KVM Extender to extends VGA, USB mouse, and keyboard over two CAT 5e/6 cables
• A USB Touch Screen Extender extends VGA with USB control over a single CAT 5e/6 cable
• VGA Skew Corrector - provides skew delay correction between the Red, Green and Blue VGA signals being transmitted
over CAT 5e/6 cable.
New to the MAZAMA Series:
• DVI Fiber Optic fixed cable extender that extends 1080p signals up to 500 meters up to resolutions of 1920x1200
• DVI Dual Link Fiber Optic fixed cable extender that extends Dual Link DVI signals up to 330 meters, using two multi-
mode SC fibers
• HDMI Fiber Optic extender that extends 1080p signals up to 500 meters over a single multi-mode SC fiber
Apantac will be at ISE 2012 on stand 11 N67.
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you