March 5, 2021 - AmpliVox's new Capri lectern is an update of one of our most popular styles - now with a sleek curved design and edge banding, its the perfect combination of style and practicality.
Made of a scratch resistant melamine laminate finish with elegant curved construction and radiused corners, for beautiful styling and durability that will stand the test of time.
Present your materials easily on the slanted reading table with paper stop, this lightweight lectern moves easily, with glides. Ships flat and assembles in 15 minutes with no tools required.
The new lectern also features:
- Scratch-resistant melamine finish available in twelve different colors to match any decor
- Edge banding trim in eleven different colors to add a creative flair
- Generous 24”w x 18”d reading table with paper stop
- Lightweight – only 40 lbs. – ships flat and assembles in 15 minutes with no tools
- Four glides for easy positioning and with felt pads to protect surfaces
"AmpliVox continues to develop lecterns that address an extremely broad range of speaking styles, decors, and budgets," said AmpliVox CEO Don Roth.
"It's another distinctive presentation option designed and built in our northern-Illinois manufacturing facility."