AmpliVox Sound Systems, manufacturer of portable PA systems, is expanding its offer of a free megaphone to any COVID-19 drive-up testing site by also offering a discount on its COVID Security Station for security checkpoints.
The W480 Sentry Mobile Workstation, widely used by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration for TSA checkpoints (TSA Contract #HSTS04-15-A-C14020), is now ready as a COVID Security Station unit, along with a FREE S600NR megaphone, for a limited time.
The COVID Security Station can be used by individuals administering a checkpoint or test site. It is a mobile workstation made of heavy duty steel construction, with these features:
- A work surface that's height-adjustable by dial
- Four casters for easy movement
- Constructed of welded 18 gauge steel, with a black semi-gloss powder coat
- Work surface is 28”W x 18”D, and is adjustable in height
- Two adjustable height storage shelves are constructed of 22-gauge steel
- Four locking 4-inch diameter swivel casters
- Plenty of room for customer to add signage and/or logo on the front. (Ask AmpliVox about custom logo options.)
The free megaphone offer is available to the first 200 requesters, or through June 30, whichever comes first.
The COVID Security Station is offered with a 10% discount off the regular list price through June 30.
"AmpliVox manufactures both voice amplification and lecterns. This is the least we can do to help."