The microphones are 48V phantom powered and include an electronic data sheet. The Automated Sensor Detection (ASD) of the XL2 Analyzer automatically reads this data, i.e. the microphone model and calibration data. This promotes faster setup and ensures accurate measurements.
The microphone bodies contain the preamplifier. They combine high dynamic range and wide frequency range with low noise. These measurement microphones connect via the ASD Cable to the XL2 Audio and Acoustic Analyzer, e.g. for measurements at remote locations or to reduce acoustic reflections.
- Omni-directional, free-field microphone
- Phantom power 48 VDC
- Electronic data sheet installed
- Frequency range 5 Hz - 20 kHz
- Individual frequency response available as Excel-data
- Optional calibration certificate
- M2230, M2211, M2215 are formed by a combination of preamplifier MA220 and a dedicated microphone capsule