The CLA-1600 series loudspeakers are a sixteen element j-array. It has sixteen 3.5” mid-frequency drivers and sixteen ribbon high-frequency drivers. The CLA-1600 series loudspeakers have been optimized for speech applications in acoustically challenging spaces. It can also serve as an articulation extender in large scale sound systems.
The CLA-1600 series loudspeakers have been preconfigured in asymmetrical 20°,35°, and 50° V by 120° H coverage patterns with vertical directivity to 325Hz and low-frequency response to 100Hz.
- Asymmetrical 120° H x 50° or 35° V coverage
- Vertical directivity to 600Hz
- Line array projection for back of room coverage
- Superior transient response for Face-to-Face speech clarity
- Lecture halls and presentation spaces
- Articulation extension in performing arts centers